Return to Gallery


R.A.F. 206 Squadron Patch


Superb bullion embroidered squadron patch. Approx. 10x8.5cms on a larger piece of dark blue cloth (13x15cms). 206 Royal Naval Air Squadron was formed in 1916 as a fighter unit. It re-formed in 1936 @ Manston, later moving to St. Eval (1940, Hudsons), They also flew B-17s (1942) from the Azores & B-24s (1944) on patrols of the Norwegian coasts. Excellent condition. Stock code U12310.