R.A.F. 233 Squadron Patch
Superb bullion embroidered squadron patch. Approx. 11x9cms on a larger piece of dark blue cloth (13x15cms). 233 Squadron was initially formed in 1918, then later re-formed in 1937 @ Tangmere. It moved to Leuchars in 1939 (Hudsons) to take part in anti-submarine operations. In 1944 the squadron was re-equipped with Dakotas for operations during the Normandy landings (including Operation Market Garden). Excellent condition. Stock code U12311.