Silver-plated tankard approximately 12cm tall x 9.5cm diameter at the upper rim. Engraved to the base 'L.G.H. R.A.F. WEETON, 1944'. In good condition bar some minor wear to the plating and scratches on the base. RAF Weeton was home to No. 8 School of Technical Training from May 1940 to September 1965. Sadly we have no history on the owner. Stock code M25258.