By Justrite. Green plastic penlight used for illuminating maps and charts within the aircraft. The pocket clip doubles as the switch and a lens filter at the end enables the use of standard or red light (for reading fluorescent maps/instruments). Operated using 2 x 1.5volt 'AA' batteries. Shows use and wear but in good working condiiton. Although the A-6B was introduced in 1944 this appears to be an identical post WW2 example. Batteries not supplied. Stock code M22294.